Take the first step - book your brightbodies appointment today!
Kelley is Australia’s only MultiQualified Nutritionist, Dietitian, Exercise Physiologist, Sports Dietitian and Naturopath.
Her rare blend of experience and expertise across a range of areas brings a realistic approach to living a healthy lifestyle and her aim is to empower you to take control of your health and fitness for life.
Why choose brightbodies?
8 week personalised one-on-one weight loss coaching program designed specifically for you.
Sports NutritionDon’t let poor nutrition undo your sporting goals!
Clinical NutritionComprehensive Nutrition Consultation This consultation is the first step on your journey to better health.
- Place your hands about shoulder width apart on the floor and resting on your knees.
- Lower yourself until your chest almost touches the floor.
- Press your upper body back up to the starting position.
- Keeping your back straight during the whole movement.
- Lie on the floor with the knees bent and the feet apart. Your arms should be extended by your side.
- Crunch over your torso forward and up about to the right side and touch your right heel as you hold the contraction for a second.
- Now crunch over your torso forward and up around to the left side and touch your left heel as you hold the contraction for a second.
- Continue alternating sides. Place feet further away from body to make exercise more difficult.
- Begin standing. Bring your hands to the floor just in front of your feet; jump your feet into a plank position.
- Jump your feet back to your hands, and from this crouched position jump up, similar to a squat jump. Do jump as high up as you can. This completes one rep.